Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Room with a view.

Let's see if I can find a fun picture for you. There's got to be a contraption photo laying around here somewhere...Oh, here's one: Here's the view out of the window in my studio (can you tell it's in the basement?). It's kind of funny - every so often the neighborhood cats like to come by and see what I'm up to by peeking in the window. It's a great spot for some African violets, except in the summer when they get absolutely fried. That reminds me - I should probably water them before they become crispy critters. The little jar on the right is all of Dave's reject beads. They're fun to look at because they're all so colorful. PS - Happy Mardi Gras. Hope you celebrated like you were in New Orleans! I, myself, gluttoned out on king cake. I'm so ill now!

No comments: