Monday, February 13, 2006

I'm a crappy writer

So, yeah, after doing this for a couple of weeks, I've realized that I'm a pretty crappy writer. I don't have a whole lot of interesting stuff to say no real insight on how to live a better life. I'm more of a visual person - surprise, surprise. I may not say much that's interesting, but I see lots of interesting stuff, and take lots of pictures. That's much more fun than talking about the flashlights they gave us at the chi chi restaurant. Good think I've got a camera with a gazillion pictures on it to share with you. This is what's sitting on my bench right now. I've got two really cool pieces of picture jasper that I'm turning into a necklace and bracelet. I've started making my own chain too, so it's really completely from scratch. Give it a month or two and who knows, I may actually have something finished to show you.

No comments: