Saturday, February 25, 2006

Packaging Hell - the results show

Well, I got my new boxes in yesterday.....and well.....hopefully they'll grow on me. God knows they better since I've got about 15 bajillion of them now. Here's how it all turned out: What do you think? I guess they're better than what I had before. I was thinking, I can swap out the color of the tissue paper inside the box for like christmas and valentines day - that would be pretty cute. So there are 2 things I'm still hoping to do for these little guys - I'd like to get tags that have my logo on them, so people know where they got this lovely gift from. And, I've got this great idea for little "about me" pamphlets that will fit in the boxes and have lots of big juicy photos. Of course that's all more $$$$, but hey, since I'm not spending 4 grand on a torch now, I've got money to burn, right?