Friday, January 20, 2006

Ok. These are cool.

Just to be like everyone else. I thought it would be fun to post a blog. I'm sure the only people who are going to read this are my parents. But hey, it's kind of a nice way to organize your thoughts. So, who the hell am I? Well, I can say I love working with silver. I have a little studio downstairs in my home where I spend lots of tinkering time improving my skills. I think I'm going to steer this blog towards a day in the life of a budding silversmith. There are a gazillion directions I could take this thing, but like so many other things in my life, I just need to focus on one thing and let the others rest for another day. Right now I'm furiously working to build some new pieces for my first gallery show at the Smith & Boggs Gallery in Auburn, CA. It's been a fun excuse to put together pieces out of designs that have been rumbling around in my head for a while - and some that just popped up out of nowhere. We'll see where it takes me. Happy reading!

No comments: