Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Here goes nothing - my first magazine ad...

Ok, I'm dipping my little pinky toe in the advertisement pond. Here's my first published piece of anything: I'm on the bottom row, 3rd from the left. Whoopee! So the concept of this is really neat. There's a group of independant designers that I "hang" with online. They're super talented and come from all walks of life. But like me, they're pretty small potatoes. But, pool 40 small potatoes money together and we were able to buy 2 pages of advertising in Bust Magazine. One of the members is a super talented graphic designer and she laid everything out for us and made us all look purty. I'm so impressed with how everything came out. If you want to check out some of the other designers (who are super talented too) check out our Indie Finds site. So, we'll see how my little teeny tiny foray into advertising pays off. Cross your fingers for me.

No comments: