Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Group Show April 29th & 30th

Just finalizing the details for a group show Dave and I are going to be participating in here in Portland at the end of April. The group calls itself The Moss Street Studios. It's a group of something like 8 super talented artists and craftsmen that get togther to display there work. We did our first shin-dig over Christmas and it was a lot of fun. The host's house is a really nice comfortable place to view work (Tracy is also the fused glass artist), and the quality of work is really nice. When we were invited to do this little group event the first time, I was a little hesitant. I wasn't sure if it was going to be a bunch of people stringing macaroni beads and calling it fine craft...but I was pleasantly surprised. If you'd like more info, shoot me an email and I'll send you a reminder with the times and directions. Hope we see you there.

No comments: