Sunday, April 23, 2006

Gearing up for the show next weekend!

Hi all, hope you had a great weekend. For any of you local guys who are looking to do something fun next weekend, I just wanted to remind you about the show Dave and I are going to take part in. Here's where it's going down: Moss Street Studio 1938 SW Moss Street Portland Oregon 97219 (503) 327-4899 Here's a map>> I've got to get crackin and finish up some pieces - yikes! You'll see lots of new lampwork pieces from Dave and I, and we're joining up with another talented glass artist, a furniture maker, a paper arts person, and a couple others. I remember the first time I joined these guys I was a little hesitant - you never know if you're joining a group who knit doilies and make toilet paper covers (remember the ones that had the little barbie dolls coming out the top? I think my great grandma had some of those) Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised - this is a REALLY TALENTED group of artist. I'm excited to be a part of them. Anyway, stop by and say hi. Oh, and here's a Sunday Devera picture. We went to the tulip fields yesterday in Woodburn. Beautiful as always. As quickly as we could say, "No, no, Devera" she lops off the first flower she can get her grubby little hands on. And then she's like a shark tasting that first drop of blood. We pretty much had to drag her by her ankles to get her out of the flowers. Here she is holding up her contraband...

No comments: